Working Together for Humanity
- Ph.D (Science five special scholarships known as ABSHAR)
- Ph.D/M.Phill/ MS (for all Subjects)
- Masters / Professionals (MBBS & BE)
- BS (After 2nd Year)
- Inter to Ph.D (for SADDATs)
- Nursery to Intermediate (for Orphans)
1. How to Apply for Scholarship– Step 1
- Visit Marafie Foundation Pakistan’s official website (www.marafiepak.org)
- Click on Scholarship button on menu bar then click on Apply Scholarship 2019 or Click on Apply scholarship online button below Slider.
- Login Marafie Foundation Pakistan’s Scholarship Portal by giving the User name and password.
- The below screen will appear.
2. Scholarship Portal – Step 2
- If you have already an account, then sign in directly by giving the User Name and Password.
- If you don’t have an account then click on the Create Button link.
- If you have user name and password then you can edit and update your form any time.
After clicking institute registration the below form will appear. Once you have registered then you can fill profile form.
3. Add Profile
On Pressing save, the application process will be completed. Fields with star * are mandatory where as other are optional. If a candidate have more than
one degree than they can add more degrees by clicking on Add more Qualification. Now all the details will come in SMS for assessment and selection process.
5. Scholarship Application Procedure – Step 3Click on Apply button on Menu Bar. The below form will appear
Select one of the category from Select Scholarship Category, There are three main categories General Scholarship, Sadaat Scholarship (For Syyeds)
and Abshar Scholarship (for MS/M.Phill and Ph.D)
Before Clicking the Apply button read the criteria/ conditions and instruction carefully.
After reading the criteria and selecting the category, press Apply button. Once the candidates entered record they can edit and update the data after login.
- Applicant must be a regular student of a public University.
- Self-finance or private University's students are not eligible.
- Five Ph.D special scholarships are deserved for science scholars only.
- Preference will be given to the most deserving and talented students from Baltistan and Haramosh.
- Students of Masters level who genuinely deserve and have an excellent academic records (at least 70% marks for Arts and 65% for Science) will be considered.
- Syed Students from Inter to Master level having at least 65% marks in Arts subjects and 60% in Science subjects will be considered.
- Each scholarship will be for one year and may be extended further on the basis of academic performance. Those have to submit renewal application form.
- Monthly family income must be less than Rs. 45,000/-. (Not applicable for Ph.Ds and orphan students)
- These scholarships on need cum merit basis.
After clicking the apply button another dialogue box with Selected category and Print or Cancel will appear.
- Attach the same report with your documents and submit in Marafie office Skardu with in due date.
6. The following documents are required from the applicant:
- Latest Income certificate or pay slip.
- Fee receipt for the latest semester.
- Paste an attested passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Attested copies of Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation, Masters, M. Phill and Ph.D Level result cards /transcripts. (Excluding Orphans)
- Attested copies of National ID Card of applicant or Forn -B of Guardian.
- Fresh bonafide certificate from current department of the university.
- Attested copy of Domicile.
- Submission of a scholarship application in itself does not guarantee the award of a scholarship.
- Forms without all the required attested documents will not be entertained.
- Last submission date:- 30th, June 2019.
7. Completely filled Form along with all the required documents should reach to the following Addresses:Islamabad Office:
1st Floor Eastern Hall, 38/W Khalid Plaza
Blue Area near D Chowk Islamabad
A-2 Islamic Arcade Apposite Safari Park main University Road
Gulshan Iqbal Karachi
E1-893 Johar Town Lahore
Regional Office Skardu
Sadpara Road, Satellite Town Skardu
Tel: +92-5815-453130- +92-5815-453172