Ground breaking ceremoney of Kuwait Medical Center.
Working Together for Humanity
"PhD.2nd & 3rd year scholars attach progress report of respective supervisor with Forms"
MARAFIE Scholarship Scheme 2018MFP pleased to announce its 2018 scholarship awards for following categories:-
1. Ph.D (Science five special scholarships known as ABSHAR)
2. Ph.D/M.Phill/ MS (for all Subjects)
3. Masters / Professionals (MBBS & BE)
4. BS (After 3rd Year)
5. Inter to Ph.D (for SADDATs)
6. Nursery to Intermediate (for Orphans)Basic Criteria
1. Applicant must be a regular student of a public University.
2. Self finanace or private University's students are not eligilible.
3. Five Ph.D special scholarships are reserved for secience scolars only.
4. PhD.2nd & 3rd year scholars attach progress report of respective supervisor with Forms
5. Preference will be given to the most deserving and talented students from Baltistan and Haramosh.
6. Students of Masters level who genuinely deserve and have an excellent academic records (at least 70% marks for Arts and 65% for Science) will be considered.
7. Syyed Students from Inter to Master level having at least 65% marks in Arts subjects and 60% in Science subjects will be considered.
8. Each scholarship will be for one year and may be extended further on the basis of academic performance. Those have to submit renewal application form.
9. Monthly family income must be less then Rs. 40,000/-. ( Not applicable for Ph.Ds and orphan students)
10. These scholarships on need cum merit basis.Other Requirements
- Submit your application on line.
- You will receive system genrated report through E-Mail that confirms your application was successful. Attach the same report with your documents and submit in Office of Marafie office Skardu with in due date.
- Fill the requiredd data and select the relevent category e.g General Scholarship, Saddat Scholarship and Abshar Scholarship and also fill all required feilds
- Download the application form for Eitam and Submit after verification.
- Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Incorrect information or concealment of any information may result in disqualification.
- Applicants must submit an affidavit that he/she does not availing full scholarship or financial assistance for the same course and at the same time from any other institution.
- Note: You are to enter the requested information in the relevant section applicable to your award year only.The following documents are required from the applicant:
- Latest Income certificate or pay slip.
- Fee receipt for the latest semester.
- Paste an attested passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Attested copies of Matriculation,Intermediate, Graduation, Masters, M.Phill and Ph.D.Level result cards /transcripts. (Excluding Orphans)
- Attested copies of National ID Card of applicant or Forn -B of Guardian.
- Fresh bonafide certificate from current department of the university.
- Attested copy of Domicile.Note:
- Submission of a scholarship application in itself does not guarantee the award of ascholarship.
- Forms without all the required attested documents will not be entertained.
- Last submission date:- 15th, June 2018.
- Completely filled Form along with all the required documents should reach to the following Addresses:Islamabad Office:
1st Floor Eastern Hall, 38/W Khalid Plaza
Blue Area near D Chowk Islamabad
A-2 Islamic Arcade Apposite Safari Park main University Road
Gulshan Iqbal Karachi
E1-893 Johar Town Lahore
Regional Office Skardu
Sadpara Road, Satellite Town Skardu
Tel: +92-5815-453130- +92-5815-453172- +92-5815-450786
E-mail: email@example.comFor more details and download the application please visit our website: